Terms & Conditions
1. Salmon and migratory trout fishing is not included in this offer.
2. The voucher must be completed prior to fishing with a validation code and be available for inspection.
3. One voucher can only be used on one day in the TAFF period by the same unlicensed angler.
4. The voucher user must be accompanied by a full licence holder who must also have their rod licence available for inspection on the day of the voucher’s use.
5. No photocopied vouchers will be accepted.
6. Any TAFF voucher can not be used to fish for coarse fish on any river, stream or drain in England and Wales between 15th March and 15th June inclusive. The closed season may apply to some canals and stillwaters in your area, please check before going fishing.
7. The FREE rod licence is provided by the Environment Agency.
The Environment Agency will use your data to:
– register you for a 1 day rod licence
– contact you in future in relation to angling and fishing opportunities