VALIDATE YOUR VOUCHER
Fill in the form below to generate a unique voucher code
TAFF Voucher Validation – Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will apply for 2018:
1. Salmon and migratory trout fishing is not included in this offer.
2. A voucher must be completed prior to fishing with a validation code and available for inspection. Failure to validate a voucher will render it invalid.
3. The unlicensed angler named on a voucher, can only use one voucher, one time, between 31st March to midnight 15th April, 16th June to midnight 1st July and 15th September to midnight 30th September 2018 only.
4. The voucher user must be accompanied by a licence holder who must also have their rod licence available for inspection on the day of the voucher’s use.
5. No photocopied vouchers will be accepted.
6. Any TAFF voucher can not be used to fish for coarse fish on any river, stream or drain in England between 15th March and 15th June inclusive. The closed season may apply to some canals and stillwaters in your area, please check before going fishing.
7. The FREE fishing licence is provided by the Environment Agency.
The Environment Agency will use your data to:
– register you for a 1 day fishing licence
– contact you in future in relation to angling and fishing opportunities